Junk Bandits is the shed removal company you’ve been looking for!
Shed Demolition and Removal
Junk Bandits has a full-service team on-call for shed demolition in your North Houston community.
- Safety First. We’ll make a plan to remove your old shed while protecting nearby landscaping or structures.
- Demolition. Then we’ll disassemble or demolish the storage shed so that the pieces can be removed.
- Final Touches. We’ll clean up the area and be sure all scraps, materials, and debris are removed.
Why Call Junk Bandits?
We’re the pros you can count on for friendly and dependable shed removal service!
- Local. Humble, TX is our home, and we do what it takes to help our Houston area neighbors get rid of junk!
- Efficient. Don’t waste your weekend cleaning out and tearing down the shed! Our team works quickly to get it done!
- Ease. We’ve got the proper tools and a junk truck for hauling, so you don’t need to make a trip to the Conroe landfill.
Shed Demo Cost
Our shed demolition prices are always upfront and fair.
- Quote. First things first. We’ll assess the shed and any items that need to be removed so we can give you a firm service quote.
- Comprehensive. One solid price covers all demolition, cleanup, hauling, and recycling or disposal fees.
- Payment Methods. We accept cash, cards, checks, PayPal, Zelle, and Square payments.
Need an estimate for shed removal cost? Call 832-581-5431 for more information.
Shed Removal Services
Wood & Scrap Removal
Yard Debris Removal
Other Items We Take
- Lawn Equipment
- Play Sets
- Garden Tools
- Pots & Planters
- Camping Gear
- Lawn Chairs
- Boxed Junk
- And MORE!
How Shed Removal Works
Our staff will provide you with a firm quote and a plan for safe demolition. Then we’ll tear down that shed and clean up the mess!
Once we’ve got your property cleaned up and free of debris, we’ll haul all scraps away to be properly recycled or disposed of.